|Unadvertised B1G1 sale on Marzetti dressing; love that dressing!|
|Sunset tonight from our balcony; spectacular gift from our Father.|
|At the Daddy/Daughter Chick-Fil-A date night!|
|Sweet treats for the young lady!|
|Eating pizza on the deck tonight.|
|Hubby smiling for the camera.|
Made a quick stop at Publix to pick up a few items before the "One Stop, One Store" coupons expire today. I wanted to get some more candles for housewarming gifts and some trash bags since there was a great sale this week!
....click on picture to expand....
6 Covergirl Eyeshadows $2.99 ea. (regular price)
2 Covergirl Lip Gloss $4.99 ea. (regular price)
- $8/2 Covergirl face product Q from 10/2 P&G= FREE (combined lip gloss with eyeshadow) or $2.02 overage (two eyeshadows together)
6 Airwick 3oz. candles $3.49 ea. (regular price)
- $5/2 Airwick candles from "One stop, One Store" booklet- B2G1 Airwick 3oz. candles from 9/18 SS
= FREE + $1.04 in overage wyb six candles
2 Marzetti Simply Dressing $3.69 (unadvertised B1G1)
- $2/1 Marzetti Simply Dressing from 7/24 SS or 9/11 SS (regional)= FREE + $.31 cents overage wyb 2
2 Extra Gum $1.09 ea. (regular price)
- $1/2 Extra gum Target printable (grocery section)
- $1/2 Extra gum from 9/25 SS= $.09 cents ea.
2 Tazo Teas $4.29 ea. (regular price)
- $1/1 Tazo Teas Target printable (grocery section)
- $1/1 Tazo Teas from 9/11 SS= $2.29 ea.
1 Glad Trash bag 20 ct. $4.00 ea. (sale price)
- $.75/1 any Glad product from "One Stop, One Store" booklet
- $.75/1 any Glad trash from 10/2 PG= $2.50 ea.
THINGS I NEEDED
Black Forest Ham $4.75
no coupons= $4.75
2 Arnold Bread $4.29 ea. (B1G1)
no coupons= $2.14 ea.
Pears $.88 cents lb.
no coupons= $1.73
TOTAL AFTER COUPONS AND GIFT CARD: $1.25 (should have been $6.45)
NOTE: I gave the cashier 6 coupons for Lipton tea and didn't buy any. I was looking at the Lipton tea and then moved my coupons over and then got distracted by the Tazo tea and completely forgot to put the Lipton tea in my cart. I was pretty excited about getting my Tazo tea. :) I will have to go back this week and pay the store for those coupons. I owe them $5.20.
NOTE: I used a "Get a $10 Publix gift card when you spend $50" last week (apparently only for certain counties in FL). I used that gift card to pay for part of my balance this week.