Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rite-Aid, 3/13-3/19

















Headed out first thing on Sunday morning so that I could ensure that the Purex and Motrin would be in stock.  My local store only stocked 6 of the Purex and I really needed 4 of them so I am glad that I went early (although a raincheck would have been fine too)! 

MONEYMAKERS
4 Motrin PM 40-count $3.00 ea. (sale price)
$6/2 any Motrin PM printable (may not be available any longer)
- prints $1 UP Reward
= FREE + $2.00 overage wyb 2

STOCKPILE
4 Purex Complete Crystals Fabric Softener $3.99 ea. (sale price)
- $1/1 Purex Crystals, Rite-Aid VV Q here (Great offers section)
- $2/1 from the 3/13 RP
- prints $1 UP Reward
= FREE after UP Reward

4 Chloraseptic 1-6 oz or 18-40 ct $3.99 ea. (sale price)
- $1/1 any Chloraseptic print here
- prints $3 UP Reward
= FREE after UP Reward

5 Pine-Sol $2.00 ea. (sale price)
- $1/1 Pine-Sol 28oz-48oz printable (click on "clicking on the boxes" and get coupon)
- $3 UP Reward wyb $10 of product
- SCR Rebate $1 wyb 2 Pine-Sol (limit 2)
= FREE after UP Reward and Rebate wyb 5

12 Dixie Cups, plates and bowls $1.97 ea. (sale price)
- $5/3 Dixie, Rite-Aid VV Q here (Great offers section)
= $.30 ea.

3 Aveeno Daily Moisturizer 2.5 oz. $2.79 w/20% discount ($3.49 regular)
1 Aveeno Creamy Oil 12 oz. $6.79 w/20% discount ($8.49 regular)
- $2/1 Aveeno in-ad Rite-Aid coupon
- $5 UP Reward wyb $15 in product
= $.54 cents ea.

1 Visine-A drops $5.59 w/20% discount ($6.99 regular)
- $2/1 Visine Rite-Aid in-ad coupon
- $2/1 Visine printable
- $1 UP Reward
= $.59 cents ea.

THINGS I CALCULATED WRONG
3 Maybelline Eye Studio $4.01 (sale price; regular $6.69)
1 Maybelline Eye Studio $3.71 (sale price; regular $6.19) - $2/1 Visine Rite-Aid in-ad coupon
- $1.50/1 Maybelline Eye Studio printable or printable
- $3 UP Reward wyb $10 in product
= $1.68 ea.


TOTAL: 201.51
TOTAL AFTER COUPONS AND REBATES: $0

SAVINGS: 100%

NOTE: I gave the following to my cashier so they are not pictured above:

1 Purex
1 Chloraseptic
1 Pine Sol
1 Maybelline eye studio shadow.

NOTE: The ad for the chloraseptic indicated that the 18-40 ct. were the only boxes on sale.  The 15 count chloraseptic max was also on sale and produced the UP Reward.

NOTE: I calculated the Maybelline deal wrong.  For some reason I kept inputting the makeup at 60% off on my calculator.  I don't like to pay money for makeup since you can get so much of it for free when you coupon.  I'm going to return the makeup on my next shop since I thought it was going to be much cheaper.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Good job! I am always impressed by your shops! Have you done any Safeway shops lately? I noticed they have a few deals: Jello temptations (the 6pk) are on sale with in ad coupon for $1.99 and there are $1 off coupons available to print: http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=ycobctv90415159&bt=vi&o=83600&c=KR&p=ylJTXqBs; and a catalina prints $3 on 4 so they end up 0.24 cents each; also, Kraft cheese is BOGO this week and check the Just for You ( I got $1.90 and it gives me the BOGO) and I used $1 off peelies and got it for free; also, the trident vitality gum is BOGO with BOGO coupon from 3/6 SS = FREE; also there is a catalina on Reach kids toothbrushes: buy 4 toothbrushes at $1.99 each and use coupons for $1 off each and get a $4 catalina = free. You probably are laughing at me right now, because you are the expert, LOL. I just wanted to share... Be blessed :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liliya, Hi there. I was just planning my safeway shop when I read your message. I appreciate the info. that you posted. I am heading to Safeway to stock up on the cheese and to get some of their produce deals. I have some peelies for the Tropicana OJ and for the Classico pasta sauce that should make for a good deal. I'll try and post my shop if I can. :)

    Have a great day and thanks for stopping by and posting. I LOVE hearing from my readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you use more than one wellness card? I was wondering how you get all the deals? Thanks so much for posting your info and pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon, I have four different wellness cards because I shop for four different people. However, I use one card for almost all of my transactions (except when there is a limit and then I use one of the other cards).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon, I also use four Rite-Aid Video Values accounts (every member of my family has a Video Value account).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly, How do you get 5 pine sol coupons? I was able to print out 4 coupons with our 2 computers. Just wondering what you do to get the extra coupon(s)...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jerilyn, we have access to 3 computers. Two computers @ home and Jason has a laptop that he can bring home and we can print them from his laptop too.

    I have an extra set of the pine-sol coupons so if you get a raincheck then you can have my remaining two coupons. You just need to get one more set to do this deal. Ask your mom to print some for you and your set. You will have to get a raincheck most likely as they will probably not have 5 in stock at this point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoops. Didn't read your post carefully. Looks like you just need my last set since you already have four. :)

    ReplyDelete