Sunday, July 3, 2011

UPDATED: Rite-Aid, 7/3-710

































I relaxed a little bit this week because there were not as many deals at Rite-Aid.  I just love a slow week....especially after the crazy time that we had last week!  I did a very small amount of prep and spent about 45 minutes in the store.  I separated my deals into two transactions.  I was hoping to receive one or two survey coupons but didn't receive any this week.  It's much easier to do my shops at Rite-Aid now that I have so many UP Rewards.  I can do fewer transactions and leave the store much quicker. 

MONEYMAKERS
4 John Frieda Sheer Blond $6.99 (B1G1 50%) - limit 3 (I only received two)
- $2/1 any John Frieda product from 6/5 SS
- $1/1 John Frieda Sheer Blond, Rite-Aid VV printable
- prints $5 UP Reward wyb two John Frieda
= FREE + $.52 cents overage after UP Reward wyb two

2 Gillette Fusion $8.79 w/20% discount (sale price of $9.97) - limit 2
- $4 Gillette Fusion Proglide from 6/5 PG
- prints $5 UP Reward
= FREE + $.21 cents overage after UP Reward

4 Oral-B Advantage Plus toothbrush $2.57ea. (sale price) - limit 2
- $2/1 Oral-B Advantage toothbrush from 7/3 PG
- prints $2 UP Reward
= FREE + $1.43 in overage after UP Reward

1 Colgate 360 Surround Toothbrush $2.99 ea. (sale price) - limit 4
- $1/1 Colgate 360 Toothbrush from July "All You" magazine
- prints $2 UP Reward
= FREE + $.01 cent overage after UP Reward

2 Crest Pro Health Rinse 1 Liter $4.99 ea. (sale price) - limit 1 rebate
- $2/1 Crest Pro Health Rinse from 6/5 PG
- $4.50 SCR Rite-Aid rebate
= FREE + $1.51 in overage after rebate

STOCKPILE
2 John Frieda Full Repair $6.99 (B1G1 50%) - limit 3 (I only received two)
- $2/1 any John Frieda product from 6/5 SS
- prints $5 UP Reward wyb two John Frieda
= $.74 cents ea. after UP Reward wyb two

THINGS I NEEDED:
5 Tide laundry detergent 24-32 load, $6.00ea. (sale price) - limit 1
- $.50/1 Tide detergent from 7/3 PG
- prints $10 UP Reward wyb $30 in P&G items
= $3.50 ea. after UP Reward

4 Pampers Diapers $8.97ea. (sale price) - limit 2
- $1.50/1 Pampers Cruisers, swaddlers or extra protection from 6/5 PG
- prints $2 UP Reward
= $5.47 ea.

TOTAL: $195.76
TOTAL AFTER COUPONS: $3.70
SAVINGS: 98%

UP REWARDS: I started out with $60 in UP Rewards and I ended up with $30 in UP Rewards.  I will also be receiving $9.00 in rebates.

NOTE: My first two UP Rewards for the John Frieda printed fine.  The 3rd UP Reward didn't print so I will have to call customer service to have them mail it to me.  UPDATE: I contacted Rite-Aid at 1-800-RITEAID.  They will be sending me out my UP Reward.  Did you know that they can view your receipts and see whether or not the UP Reward printed?  I think that you have to wait a day to call so that the receipt is in their system but I thought that was very technologically advanced.  The gentleman that I spoke with was able to see both of my purchases for this shop and saw that I only received two UP Rewards for the John Frieda.  He also told me that they occasionally  have a problem with the last UP printing when there is a limit.  They track these problems and then work with IT to fix them.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting your bargains again. I always check your blog out.Kelley & I even recommended your blog to our friend who has been doing a lot of couponing to help with their budget - she is a stay at home Mom (also an RN)who is homeschooling. I plan to use my UP rewards this week so I don't lose them. Also, sounds like you are definitely staying in the area. I'm so happy to hear that if that is God's Will for your family.
    Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irmie, I have to head out to use some more of my UP Rewards too; need some more diapers. We've found a place to live but Jason also just got a call this morning for a job so we'll see! Love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great JOB saving this week. Stop by to LINK UP any savings you would like to share.

    ReplyDelete