I relaxed a little bit this week because there were not as many deals at Rite-Aid. I just love a slow week....especially after the crazy time that we had last week! I did a very small amount of prep and spent about 45 minutes in the store. I separated my deals into two transactions. I was hoping to receive one or two survey coupons but didn't receive any this week. It's much easier to do my shops at Rite-Aid now that I have so many UP Rewards. I can do fewer transactions and leave the store much quicker.
4 John Frieda Sheer Blond $6.99 (B1G1 50%) - limit 3 (I only received two)
- $2/1 any John Frieda product from 6/5 SS
- $1/1 John Frieda Sheer Blond, Rite-Aid VV printable- prints $5 UP Reward wyb two John Frieda
= FREE + $.52 cents overage after UP Reward wyb two
2 Gillette Fusion $8.79 w/20% discount (sale price of $9.97) - limit 2
- $4 Gillette Fusion Proglide from 6/5 PG- prints $5 UP Reward
= FREE + $.21 cents overage after UP Reward
4 Oral-B Advantage Plus toothbrush $2.57ea. (sale price) - limit 2
- $2/1 Oral-B Advantage toothbrush from 7/3 PG- prints $2 UP Reward
= FREE + $1.43 in overage after UP Reward
1 Colgate 360 Surround Toothbrush $2.99 ea. (sale price) - limit 4
- $1/1 Colgate 360 Toothbrush from July "All You" magazine- prints $2 UP Reward
= FREE + $.01 cent overage after UP Reward
2 Crest Pro Health Rinse 1 Liter $4.99 ea. (sale price) - limit 1 rebate
- $2/1 Crest Pro Health Rinse from 6/5 PG- $4.50 SCR Rite-Aid rebate
= FREE + $1.51 in overage after rebate
2 John Frieda Full Repair $6.99 (B1G1 50%) - limit 3 (I only received two)
- $2/1 any John Frieda product from 6/5 SS- prints $5 UP Reward wyb two John Frieda
= $.74 cents ea. after UP Reward wyb two
THINGS I NEEDED:
5 Tide laundry detergent 24-32 load, $6.00ea. (sale price) - limit 1
- $.50/1 Tide detergent from 7/3 PG- prints $10 UP Reward wyb $30 in P&G items
= $3.50 ea. after UP Reward
4 Pampers Diapers $8.97ea. (sale price) - limit 2
- $1.50/1 Pampers Cruisers, swaddlers or extra protection from 6/5 PG- prints $2 UP Reward
= $5.47 ea.
TOTAL AFTER COUPONS: $3.70
UP REWARDS: I started out with $60 in UP Rewards and I ended up with $30 in UP Rewards. I will also be receiving $9.00 in rebates.
NOTE: My first two UP Rewards for the John Frieda printed fine. The 3rd UP Reward didn't print so I will have to call customer service to have them mail it to me. UPDATE: I contacted Rite-Aid at 1-800-RITEAID. They will be sending me out my UP Reward. Did you know that they can view your receipts and see whether or not the UP Reward printed? I think that you have to wait a day to call so that the receipt is in their system but I thought that was very technologically advanced. The gentleman that I spoke with was able to see both of my purchases for this shop and saw that I only received two UP Rewards for the John Frieda. He also told me that they occasionally have a problem with the last UP printing when there is a limit. They track these problems and then work with IT to fix them.