Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just returned from my trip to Oregon....

Driving to Crowne Point with views of the Columbia River Gorge!












Hiking to Bridal Veil Falls




















Tasting some of the finest Pinot Noir at Erath Winery.



















Eating cheese samples at Tillamook Cheese Factory!





















Did I mention they also make ice cream?















Driving to the Oregon Coast


















Eating our way through the International Food Cart scene in Portland!


















Hi everyone.

Flew in from Portland yesterday.  Unpacking today and getting everything back in order. I've included a few pics of some of the things that we did while we were in Oregon.  Oregon is a beautiful state; simply stunning.  Hope to go shopping sometime tomorrow or the next day. 

Gonna get me some:

Samy Hair Foam - $4 moneymaker!
Colgate - $.75 cent moneymaker!
Zantac - $1 moneymaker!
St. Joseph Aspirin - FREE
Stride Gum - FREE
Prell Shampoo - FREE
Band Aids - $.50 cents a pack for children's band-aids!

My plan is to roll my UP Rewards.  They expire 6/24 and I've been out of town so I need to roll them!  I may have to throw in some items this week as I just have too many UP's.  I also have several $3/15 survey coupons to use so I see some more free items in my future!

Have you spotted a great deal.  Leave a comment here so that we can benefit from your couponing prowess.

6 comments:

  1. Lily B (danielandlily@hotmail.comJune 21, 2011 at 1:59 AM

    Wow, beautiful pics! Welcome home! I keep checking to see what goodies you found at Rite Aid this week! You always inspire me with your shops. Also, I wanted to thank you so much for that class you had on couponing at Josie's house. I came there with my sister, Lidia and learned a lot. In fact this totally helps my family right now. I am 34 years old and last year I was diagnosed with a rare form of sinus cancer. I am a nurse and haven't been able to work in the ER for one year now, but God found other ways to help my family. I have two children... Ethan is 6 and Ellie will be 2 next month. My husband also lost his job and now looking for another job.I am just really positive that God will not leave us and that He will heal me!
    Anyways, I have a small stockpile and also some extra stuff that I would like to sell. I was just wondering if you can help me with some prices...I would like to sell some of my stockpile and don't know how to price the items. Thank you so much for your help and May God continue to bless you.
    PS. I am sorry if I am bothering you with this and you don't have to reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lily. I remember you guys. Thanks for stopping by again. I'm so sorry to hear about the things that you are being challenged with right now; I pray that God provides you with His comfort.

    "the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God."

    God has comforted me in very difficult times and I know that He will be faithful to you in this trial.

    Are you trying to sell your stuff at a garage sale?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pics. Looks like you had a great time -hopefully a romantic time!! Glad you are back as I faithfully check your blog almost daily, even though I knew you were gone (never know what you might post). Jerilyn got some good buys on Sunday & I went out late Sat to use my UP rewards along with some rain checks & got the Sonic toothbrush free - 1 store had 1 & then Neal & I each got rainchecks for 2 more each. This along with $10.00 off coupon & some 3/$15 survey coupons will get me 3 or 4 more free ones!! Thanks for being so faithful in your posts, sharing & encouragement. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kelly. Yes, I am trying to do a garage sale and don't know how to price things like shampoo, razors, lotion, etc..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lily, This is how I price things...

    Shampoo $1.00 ($1.50 if it is high end shampoo)
    Razors $1.50 (for the Fusion razors)
    Lotion $1.50

    Tell me what else you have and I'll give you my sample prices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Irmie, we had a really nice time but I really missed my children. We were gone for 9 days and on the 5th day I decided that I needed to see them. LOL. I missed holding them and giving them hugs and kisses. It's been sweet to be home with them again.

    I have to head out to Rite-Aid tonight or tomorrow to roll those UP Rewards. I have about $40 in UP Rewards so we'll see what happens. I may have to purchase something if I can't find anything to roll with them. LOL. They expire on 6/24 so I have to do something with them. :)

    So glad you got some of the sonic toothbrushes. I love my new one. They work so much better than the older model.

    Have a great day Irmie. Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete