I wasn't planning on shopping this week. I was in the wine country last weekend with some of my dear friends from Nashville. We had a wonderful time together. The weather was beautiful and we had many great "mom" conversations (i.e. uninterrupted conversations). When I arrived home on Sunday I decided that I missed my family too much to go out and shop. I had a wonderful time just hanging out with my husband and my children. We read books, played outside and talked all afternoon.
Monday arrived and I decided to finally clean up the summer clothes that I had strewn all over the girl's bedroom for the last 3 weeks. After I was finished organizing everything I spotted a spider crawling across the floor. I remembered that the Bug Barrier was on sale this week at Rite-Aid. We used the Raid Bug Barrier spray last year when we were having some trouble with spiders in our home; it worked really, really well. My friends will remember that I had a nasty encounter with spiders last year so I wasn't interested in repeating that episode.
My hubby told me that he had some work to do last night so I told him that I was going to run and do a quick shop to pick up some of the bug spray. I was very thankful that everything was in stock!
Click on the pictures to expand....
4 Breathe Right Nasal strips, 10ct. $3.99 ea. (sale price) - limit 4
- FREE Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Rite-Aid printable (rings up at $5.99) - no longer available ** GBC, RCG and CBC folks; leave comment with email and I will send to you
- $1.50/1 Breathe Right Nasal strips from 4/10 RP
- $1/1 Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Rite-Aid vv printable (no longer available)
= FREE + $4.50 in overage ea.
6 Tylenol Precise Pain Patch or Cream $5.00 ea. (sale price)
- $5/1 Tylenol Precise Pain printable or 5/8 SS (didn't get in my region)
- $10 UP wyb $25 Weekend Warrior items (not printing; will call Rite-Aid and have them mail it)
= FREE + $10 in overage wyb 5
4 Carefree 20ct. $1.00 ea. (sale price)
- $1/1 Carefree 20ct from 5/8 SS= FREE
THINGS I NEEDED
2 Flinstones Vitamins $8.49 & $4.24 (B1G1 50%)
- $1/1 Flinstones from 3/20 SS or printable (no longer available)- $2 UP Reward wyb 2
- $3/15 Rite-Aid survey coupon
= $2.86 ea. wyb 2
2 Rite-Aid Napkins $3.99 ea. (B1G1)
- no coupons- $3/15 Rite-Aid survey coupon
= $.50 ea. wyb 2
4 Raid Bug Barrier $6.99 ea. (sale price)
- $3/1 Raid Bug Barrier from 5/8 SS
- $1/1 Raid Bug Barrier, Rite-Aid vv printable- two $3/15 Rite-Aid survey coupons (two transactions)
= $1.49 ea. wyb four and use two $3/15 survey coupons
TOTAL AFTER COUPONS: $0
NOTE: The weekend warrior UP Reward did not print. I looked on iheartriteaid.com to see what was going on. It looks as though several folks have had problems with the printing of this UP Reward. Rite-aid is telling folks to wait 48 hours and then check their receipt and it should print. I will go back next week and see if it prints. If not then I will call Rite-Aid and have them mail me the UP Reward.
NOTE: I received 3 more surveys on my receipts. These surveys will generate three more $3/15 Rite-Aid coupons. Make sure that you check your receipts for these surveys!
NOTE: I am indicating where I used the $3/15 survey coupons in my item list above. In some cases I am filling in with free items to get up to the $15 mark. Just wanted to show you how my strategy works to get what I need every week!
NOTE: I don't know why the font on some of my posts changes from sentence to sentence. If you know why this is happening please let me know.